Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A customer service story: EzineArticles.com


Photo by Greg Cryns. Location: Trader Joe's



Customer Service story

A couple of days ago I logged into my valuable EzineArticles.com account. I was shocked to see that my account was suspended.

Those who do article marketing understand what this can mean. There are many article directory websites out there, but in this realm EzineArticles is "the man". The owner, Chris Knight, makes sure that the site maintained standards for the quality of articles accepted. He knows this is simply
good business.

In fact, I overreached my bounds on one article. I was not aware that I did that. Let's just say I made a mistake. So, I deserved to get my hand slapped. I admit that I did spend a night tossing and turning about it.

I contacted Chris Knight through Twitter. I think we can waste a lot of time in social networking, but Twitter is now my primary spot to contact people, especially those I don't regularly talk with in email. I asked Chris to look into my problem and he responded that he would do that.

This morning I logged into EzineArticles and found that my suspension was lifted. Checked my email and found a note from Chris's staff telling me the good news. I'm not afraid to tell you that made my week.

This is a story of stellar good service and simple good business because I will now continue to support EA even more strongly than I have in the past. I'm not sure if Chris intervened for me but it doesn't matter. The result is the same.

I'm smiling again. ;)

Greg Cryns

No comments:

Post a Comment