Sunday, March 8, 2009

OVERRATED things from Twitter search



More and more I am using Twitter Search as my main choice for search. Even above Google.

I love to see what people are saying in the here and now. Lots of opinions, plenty of links.




These OVERRATED things were plucked from Twitter Search on 3.7.09 at 11:15 PST. You may say that I have too much time on my hands but I want you to know that I think overworking is highly overrated. ;)


spring forward

college

firefox

iphone
The Watchmen

Halo Wars
hugs

sex (mentioned many times)

3D movies

thinking

TV

benefits of quitting smoking (opinion of a young guy)
being graceful
David Bowie
2009 (it's still early though)
Elephant Bar
"Kingdom Come" novel companionship
Apple customer service
Bestsellers (books)
exclusivity
HD
heels (shoes)
"2001: A Space Odyssey"
cats
homework (haha)
sleep (mentioned many times)
being productive
Beef is overrated....except for hamburgers...they're good..(my favorite)
Crowne Plaza hotels
rapidograph pen (wha?)
Paris (hmmm, I wanted to visit it)
people
work
Online Journalism
running on the beach


What do you think is overrated?

Photo by
Christiane Link

Greg Cryns The Mighty Mo Website Design, Maintenance and Promotion Freelance Report
.
.



























No comments:

Post a Comment