Friday, January 30, 2009

Allowing COMMENTS on Blogger

If you use blogger make sure you set up the comment section so people do not have to be a Google member to post a comment.

I was wondering why I was getting so few comments when my visitor count went up every week. Well, bust my buttons, I did not know enough to change the settings!

Don't let this happen to you. It takes about one whole minute (or less) to make the change.

Click this link to read more about how to make setting changes on comments:

http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=41443

I made the change a few minutes ago. Please leave a comment to test this out. If your comment does not show up or if you have any other problem, please let me know.

Greg Cryns
20000 Credit Card Debt


No comments:

Post a Comment